01 December 2007

saturday special





~Dream Time ~ Have You Ever...~

1. Danced At A Ball?:

Not a real ball.
Do we mortals that aren't part of the movieworld ever experience this?
But I have dances like I was at a ball on stage as a ballet dancer.
Does that count?

2. Flown A Kite?:

Oh yes!! And I loved it.
I've flown kites made from paper bags, little kites and once even a very large one that needed two people to keep it up.

3. Strolled Hand In Hand Along The Seashore?:

Yes, I did.
But that's a long, long time ago.

4. Rode A Train For The Fun Of It?:

No, but I have enjoyed my trainrides.

All my children have had a good time going with the train.
They went for the fun of it, and I'm sure when they're olders they have great memories.


Want to take part too?
Click the logo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.


Comments from anonymous users,

comments with spam and/or commercial links,

will not be publicized.


Your IP is recorded.

Action will be taken against notorious spammers.

credits

Main image by Comteche.

div



spd

counting







Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

trend watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP