15 July 2007

disclosure policy

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.

This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, so I can give my autistic son a much needed computer.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The compensation received won't influence the advertising content, but will make me create extra topics or posts in this blog.
That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
I'm compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.

Even though I receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.

The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest, or abuses morals.

Policy will be renewed at january 1 2010.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/ .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.


Comments from anonymous users,

comments with spam and/or commercial links,

will not be publicized.


Your IP is recorded.

Action will be taken against notorious spammers.

credits

Main image by Comteche.

div



spd

counting







Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

trend watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP