05 November 2007

manic monday





Describe yourself in one word:

aquarius

What is your favorite kitchen utensil and why?

ttt...don't know the translation.
It's a wooden flat spoon.
It can be used to stir, lift pancakes, keep the bottom of the pan clean.
I love it!

What is the one thing that frightens you the most about growing old?

Hmmm...
There are a couple of things I don't like:
That I can do less. I've been a balletdancer and I miss the freedom of dancing.
That I get ugly. Gravity is pulling at my eyelids and that makes me feel tired and look old.
That I don't have the chance to find the right partner anymore. It's the loneliness of never been seen as the person I am. Never to experience to be number 1 in the life of someone else, and forgetting myself because the other is the real number 1.

Loosing my dreams.... giving them up, one by one.


Want to take part too?
Click the link.

2 comments:

Siani 5 November 2007 at 15:58  

Great answers. Old age is a scary thought, isn't it? Have a great week.

Unknown 5 November 2007 at 19:12  

That sounds like a useful spatula type thing! :-)

Not everyone gets ugly with age! Dihann Carroll isn't ugly. Or Dame Judy Dench.

My answers are here.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.


Comments from anonymous users,

comments with spam and/or commercial links,

will not be publicized.


Your IP is recorded.

Action will be taken against notorious spammers.

credits

Main image by Comteche.

div



spd

counting







Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

trend watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP