09 November 2007

friday's feast

november 9 2007



Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Oh my dear... I never go to the movies.
It has been ages ago I was able to.
Now Í[ve got diabetes and diabetes has got me I have to choose healthy stuff.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?


Don't remember anymore.
I started blogging in 2001.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

Haha.... mine is not fit to use...LOL!

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.


Rice, fat stuff

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.


I was glued to the TV to get the latest information about the storm and flood yesterday and I stayed away from the TV when I heard everything was OK today.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  9 November 2007 at 19:13  

Nice Friday post! I am looking forward to sleeping in just 1 little hour tomorrow! I enoyed reading your blog! Have a great Friday , and stop by my blog if you can!

DEB

Tawnya Shields 9 November 2007 at 19:53  

Oh my goodness you are right.The pig Latin question was a no-no for you. :o)

My husband is now diabetic so I understand.

Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous,  9 November 2007 at 20:31  

Hi Laane,
Just dropping by to catch up with what's going on.
Sending good vibes your way,
Frances

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.


Comments from anonymous users,

comments with spam and/or commercial links,

will not be publicized.


Your IP is recorded.

Action will be taken against notorious spammers.

credits

Main image by Comteche.

div



spd

counting







Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

trend watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP