04 February 2008

sunday seven

Sunday Seven


Name seven things on your mind today.
  1. Did Johan van der Sloot commit a crime?
  2. Why on earth are people accepting everything Peter de Vries is doing?
  3. Which paperwork needs to be done to get the file for the auti-class finished?
  4. How do I survive this week of vacation of the kids?
  5. I need to win the name-giving contest of the lake I walk past every evening
  6. Wish I had more time for my music
  7. How do I get all my appointments arranged this month?

Want to take part too?
Go to Patrick's place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.


Comments from anonymous users,

comments with spam and/or commercial links,

will not be publicized.


Your IP is recorded.

Action will be taken against notorious spammers.

credits

Main image by Comteche.

div



spd

counting







Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

trend watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP