18 February 2008

manic monday



What do you order when you eat Chinese food?

It's never something expensive, as we have 7 or 8 mouths to feed, at least.
We'll get get-away. And most of the time it's nassi, bami, eggrol, springroll, sometimes Fried Chicken in Ginger Sauce.

How much have you controlled the course your life has taken?

Haha...
I don't think I'm in control. Life is.

I controlled the amount of children... well, Not completely. When I wished for one, as a last, I got two. LOL!
But I didn't control how the children would be.

Whose opinion do you value when deciding how to vote?

My own.
We have a simple system.
A multiparty system.
Each party writes a partyplan, inclcuding desicions they want to make on areas like education, healthcare, economics, etc etc.

So it's a matter of deciding what's important to me, where I find the most I want, and where I find the most powers to realise the plans.

So I vote for that party, and only when there's a favorite in that party I vote for that person.


Want to take part too?
Click the logo.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  18 February 2008 at 18:36  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous,  1 March 2008 at 12:34  

I dont eat Chinese food regularly.May be once in a month.And I am interested about vegetable.Thanks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.


Comments from anonymous users,

comments with spam and/or commercial links,

will not be publicized.


Your IP is recorded.

Action will be taken against notorious spammers.

credits

Main image by Comteche.

div



spd

counting







Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

trend watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP