01 February 2008

friday's feast




Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?


In fact I don't have a favorite kind, because the one that is shouldn't be used by me. I'm a diabetic.
I love caramelised popped rice. Or isn't that cereal?

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?


The last time?
Can't remember.

I think it was the rocking chair.
I wanted it for ages, but with 6 kids there's never mommymoney.
Then I was looking at a site and someone offered that rockingchair.
Turned out it was not too far from here, so the kids went and got it.

It's in the livingroom.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?


I always skip commercials to do little chores. So I don't know.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).


In the jasmine giraffe

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.


I haven't been to the carnival since ages.


Want to take part too?
Click the logo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.


Comments from anonymous users,

comments with spam and/or commercial links,

will not be publicized.


Your IP is recorded.

Action will be taken against notorious spammers.

credits

Main image by Comteche.

div



spd

counting







Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

trend watch

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks
Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP